March 9, 2009

dream a little dream

So I stumbled upon Stephenie Meyer's website a few weeks ago and while perusing I read that she had a dream where a boy and a girl were talking in a forest, and that they were in love. But here's the twist, as quoted from her website:

"In my dream, two people were having an intense conversation in a meadow in the woods. One of these people was just your average girl. The other person was fantastically beautiful, sparkly, and a vampire. They were discussing the difficulties inherent in the facts that:
A) they were falling in love with each other while
B) the vampire was particularly attracted to the scent of her blood, and was having a difficult time restraining himself from killing her immediately."

So this woman has made thousand and millions of dollars off of remembering her dream! Regardless of what you or I may think of the books, that's amazing. All of this from one little dream! I swear to god I'm going to start keeping a dream journal or something.


No comments:

Post a Comment